The Architect

T H Wyatt was the Architect who designed Llangattock Park House

Llangattock Park House was built in about 1838 for the Duke of Beaufort by T.H.Wyatt as a summer/hunting residence.
The Tenth Duke took a particular interest in Llangattock in the early 1900’s and from 1906 until about 1920 the house was used as a summer residence.

There is a marvelous article on Thomas Henry Wyatt on Wikipedia, Click on the link below and read about his work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Wyatt